Secrets of Commercial Mortgage Financing
You have the down payment funds and credit to purchased a 5+ unit apartment building. Or you want to buying a building for your business. Or you need to refinance your commercial loan to a lower rate or pending loan reset.
What are the next steps you need to consider?
- Cashflow : Income less expense = Net Operating Income
- Debt Service Coverage (DSCR): The amount of cash flow able to meet annual principal and interest payments
- Property Type: Banks like plain vanilla: Office, Apartments... but what if you have a warehouse, strip mall or industrial property?
How is a DSCR calculated?
Formula = Net Operating Income / Debt Service
Most banks like a property with a minimum DSCR at 1.20%. Special DSCR 30 year fixed pricing for 5-8 unit residential units in most states.
I) As a Commercial mortgage broker, Golden Mortgage has many commercial mortgage outlets to help finance your property. Take the opportunity to lock into low commerical mortgage rates before the Federal Reserve raises rates. FULL DOCUMENTATION ONLY for property types listed below. $200,000 minimum loan.
II) Small Business Administration Loans 90% financing
- SBA 504 loan real estate purchase $1,000,000 to $15,000,000
- SBA 7(a) loan real estate & general business purpose $100,000 - $5,000,000
III) STATED PROGRAMS are available (Business loans up to $500,000) close in 10 days. Rates start at 5.49%.
Commercial Property Types:
- Apartment Buildings (30 year amortization available)
- All offices- Condo / Medical / Building
- Light Industrial or Warehouse
- Retail Centers / Stand-Alone Stores
- Heavy Industrial / Factory / Manufacturing
- Schools / Day Care Centers
- Car / Truck / Vehicle Service Shop
- Salons / Spas / Barber Shops
- Retail Dry Cleaner / Laundromat
- Restaurants ( NO Clubs without Food)
- Oil Lube Service (Pits)
- Converted SFR (Commercial Use ONLY)
- ANY / ALL Metal Buildings
- Assisted Living Center (39 States Only)
- Self-Storage (39 States Only)
- SBA Owner Occupied Purchase- $100,000 Minimum
- Construction / Rehabilitation financing available for Owner Occupied Properties 55%-80% total cost
- SBA : to 90% LTV for Owner Occupied
- Purchases and / or Construction
- NO LAND DEALS, NO CHURCHES
Loan Servicing Modification?
Unable to obtain a commecial loan from your conventional bank? We have bridge loan options which can provide you some relief. Buy some time to restructure your business.
But you will need to have:
- equity in your property
- explain circumstances leading to cashflow issues
- ability to make proposed monthly loan payments
- explanation for use of funds
- an appropriate exit strategy
Call us at 908-722-9217 to discuss your commercial loan or complete the inquiry form.