NJ / NY Mortgage Rates & Programs
Why work with a mortgage broker Why Work With A Mortgage Broker video. We’re honoring the new 2021 conventional loan limits effective immediately. The new loan limits:
- $548,250 for regular one-unit conventional loans
- $822,375 for one-unit conventional high balance loans
- Research today's NJ and NY home mortgage rates for fixed rate mortgages, variable rate mortgages, ARMs, and home financing options. Conventional, FHA, Veteran VA, Jumbo loans.
- Take Advantage Of These Low Rates Today! Lock Your Rate. Compare Loans. Get Approved Today. Calculate Payments.
- Cash Out Refinance to consolidate debt, home renovation, college
If you are a first time homebuyer, move up home buyer or Investor, we can help with you find a mortgage program. We have access to multiple lenders to allow us to shop for the best rates and programs to fit your needs. Purchase and refinance mortgage programs for single family to multi-family properties can close in 30 days, an advantage in today's competitive purchase market!
Remodeling your home? If you are planning on remodeling your home - be it a kitchen, bathroom or backyard - you can contact one of our mortgage professionals who will help find the right loan for you
First Time Home Buyer
First time homebuyer program with as little as 3% down payment. FHA programs start with a minimum 3.5% down payment. Lower credit scores between 500-579 require larger down payment of 10%. Gifts and seller concessions allowed up to 6% of purchase price toward borrower closing costs.
Move Up Home Buyer
Maybe you have outgrown your home. Empty nester looking for a 2nd home in the city. Move up buyer home mortgage loans with as little as 3.5% down paypayment for loans up to $822,375 in high cost areas. 10% down payment for loans up to $1.5 million.
Portfolio Mortgage Loans
Perhaps you are a non-traditional borrower who is retired with assets? Need a divorce buyout? A business owner who can't verifying income? Credit issues such as collection accounts, Mortgage Forbearance, one day out of Bankruptcy or Foreclosure. Turned down by your bank? Portfolio loan programs utilize alternative underwriting policies to finance a non-traditional bank loan at an assigned risk adjusted rate and/or larger down payments. We'll help plan a strategy to help get you into a home and enable you refinance when your situation improves.
- Self-employed borrowers with good credit and assets can get approved using alternative bank statement program
- 1 day out of Bankruptcy or Foreclosure with down payment as low as 10%
- Retired with assets? You may qualify using an asset depletion mortgage program.
- Jumbo Loans up to $6 million
- Investor No Income, Verified Asset, No Tax Return Program
- Refinance Investor or Fix and Flip, no seasoning maximum required for 80LTV. No Income based on Rental Income greater than the mortgage payment, borrower can own unlimited properties. Loan amounts to $3.5 million
Investor 1-4 unit property
Looking to purchase an investment property? You may qualify for a 85% loan program, no mortgage insurance. Mixed Use property up to 2-8 units at 70LTV. Hold property title in personal or corporate name.
We've got the latest technology such as the Automated Asset Verification Option in liue of collecting personal financial documents. Go DOC LESS, where you authorize us to electronically verify your income, assets and tax returns. And your property might qualify for a appraisal waiver. Watch our Mortgage application videos about mortgage technology and our mortgage process.
Call us now at 908-722-9217 or 800-327-0123. Start your loan process using our secured online mortgage application. We can determine how much home you can afford.
We are honored to support our Somerset County front line healthcare professionals at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset, NJ.